- Към началото на КАРИЕРИ
- За работодатели
- Обяви за работа
- Кариерен клуб
- Бизнес и образование
address: AUBG - Sofia
Elieff Center for Education and
Culture 1 Universitetski Park St.,
Sofia 1700, Bulgaria
tel: (+ 359 2) 960 7917
Еxecutive MBA Program
Accredited in the USA and in Bulgaria The Executive MBA program of the American University in Bulgaria is a
sixteen-month, four-term master’s degree program designed to expand the capabilities and perspectives of already successful managers and prepare them for executive positions in their organizations. Courses and programs are scheduled to enable participants to continue their business careers and everyday responsibilities without interruption. Each class includes experienced managers and entrepreneurs who have demonstrated unusual talent. Sharing the skills they have already acquired and building on their previous experience, participants in the program develop the knowledge, skills and analytical tools to position them at higher levels of responsibilities. The Executive MBA program at AUBG is designed to:
• Give participants the knowledge and understanding of business trends and processes in transition conomies from local and world perspective.
• Challenge them to master the tools of entrepreneurship and leadership.
• Develop critical thinking and skills to analyze problems encountered in the future.
• Focus on strategies for sustainable corporate development based on moral principles and values. Besides the innovative curriculum and experienced faculty, participants benefit from the cultural diversity and professional experiences of fellow participants. Team projects in class, brown bag lunches and other social
events outside of class encourage networking and team spirit of the Executive MBA class. Participants not only learn from one another, but also find support and a sense of belonging as they develop lifelong friendships.
Working alongside fellow students and faculty, participants expand their international vision and prepare for the EU Business Environment international study trip. Drawn from the United States, Europe, and Asia, the faculty bring diverse perspectives to emerging key issues in business. Their practical experience in consulting with global organizations, raising money for business start-ups, and serving in senior management positions brings a contemporary and realistic approach to the classroom. application
The Executive MBA Curriculum is designed to develop:
• Professionals who understand their organizations and their businesses
• Managers who blend applied business theory with original ideas
• Leaders for a successful management team for any area of business
• Problem solvers with a strategic focus
• Socially responsible managers.
Applicants should have a minimum two years of full-time professional experience. Admission may be granted to candidates with less than two years of work experience who present superb academic credentials and truly outstanding evidence of leadership through professional and personal experiences.
• Completed application form.
• Two essays (topics included in the application form).
• Two professional recommendations on an AUBG EMBA form
• Undergraduate and/or graduate diploma and transcript from an accredited institution of higher education.
• Resume or professional CV.
• Official GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS/ESOL CPE scores
• A non-refundable application fee of 35 Euro.