Описание на длъжността
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria. We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
Supporting the data protection officer in the maintenance and development of Yettel’s data protection program, as well as monitoring the compliance with the applicable personal data protection legislation in the course of the company’s ongoing operations.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance of the records of processing activities, in accordance with the legal requirements
- Support and preparation of opinions and statements in the course of carrying out and documenting various assessment required under the applicable personal data protection legislation
- Monitoring and analysis of the national and European personal data protection legislation and their amendments, as well as of the practice of supervisory bodies and the courts
- Preparation of statements, advice, and recommendations relating to the protection of personal daat
- Performance of trainings relating to the protection of personal data
- Preparation and review of contracts and agreements for the processing of personal data and their protection, including, but not limited to, agreements under art. 26 and art. 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”);
- Preparation and review of statements relating to complaints, signals, inquiries and/or suggestions which relate to the protection of personal data
- Representation of Yettel in administrative and/or court proceedings which relate to the protection of personal data
We expect from you:
- Master of Laws
- Qualification in the area of information security will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Experience in the Electronic Communications sector or the Information Technologies sector will be considered as an advantage
- Good understanding of Bulgarian and EU legislation, as well as court practice (including the EU’s Court of Justice), and the practice of data protection supervisory bodies
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, and standards for drafting a range of complex legal documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups
- Knowledge of current and emerging developments and trends within area of expertise
- Strong investigative and problem resolution skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Fast paced and dynamic environment, friendly workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and leaders to achieve your individual and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Transport allowance
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.