About the company:
Established in 1979 by the French pharmacist-biologist Jean-Noël Thorel, NAOS is one of the first independent skincare companies until today following its unique approach of ecobiology, moving up to a new dimension by expanding from Skincare to Human Care (health, beauty & wellness).
Today, NAOS, with its brands BIODERMA, ESTHEDERM and ETAT PUR, is present worldwide in 130 countries and BIODERMA is the #1 dermo-cosmetic brand in the pharmacies in Bulgaria.
About the job:
Do you believe that taking care of each other is our main responsibility, that the intelligence of the heart can reveal human potential, and that taking small steps every day creates great achievements? If you are ready to go that extra mile with us and question the status quo of the beauty industry, then NAOS is the right workplace for you!
If you are passionate about product and brand management in the field of skincare and personal care and you want to develop your career in an international company, inspired by ecobiology and driven by human care and innovations, share your passion with us!
We are looking for a motivated and experienced person who shares our values to take the active and responsible role of Product Manager for BIODERMA Bulgaria in order to make an active contribution and an impact on our team, leadership, and growth strategies.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Prepare, implement and follow up the strategic and promotional activities of the brand, develop and grow the existing portfolio as well as launch new products.
• Develop and execute all the communication materials of the brand campaigns to the key audiences of end consumer, pharmacists, and dermatologists in accordance with the company philosophy and strategy
• Collaborate efficiently with local and international internal and external parties, functions, suppliers, and subcontractors
• Analyze, evaluate, suggest, and implement the next steps regarding the brand promotional, launches and image campaigns in terms of mechanics, efficiency, and market impact and in consideration of the competitive environment and activities
• Skincare Market audit data analyses, competitive quantitative and qualitative analyses, products competitive comparison analyses
• Provide information for to the management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales and product, promotional and marketing tools forecasts
• Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the brand products, the category and the market and competition
Required skills and experience:
• 3+ years of experience in a similar product or brand management position
• BA preferably in Business or Marketing
• Familiarity, knowledge or background in Biological, Pharmaceutical, Cosmeceutical studies will be considered as an advantage
• Previous hands-on experience in skin care or cosmetic industry will be considered as an advantage
• Organizational skills, agility, creativity, taking initiative, and team spirit
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, proactive, agility, communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. French will be considered as an advantage
• MS Office excellent knowledge
• Goal and result oriented
What we’ll provide you with:
• Attractive remuneration based on experience
• Being a part of a team with local, regional and international work and life experience
• International communication opportunities and exchange
• Development and further training
• Additional private medical insurance
• 20 days annual leave with an additional day-off for your birthday
• Company organized social events and annual teambuilding trip
• Downtown office location in the heart of Sofia
• Very good work-life balance and mix
If you are interested to join our NAOS Bulgarian team for this challenging position and enjoy working with a dynamic team of professionals, please send your CV and a cover letter by August 31. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.