Описание на длъжността
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
The role in a nutshell:
Entain has a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing and personable Risk Operations Associate with Dutch language.
Risk Associates work in the Risk Management & Credit, Game Fairness and Security Team in the Transaction Services department at Entain. The team’s overarching aim is to catch and prevent fraud at our gaming websites.
Working hours: Morning shifts (07:30-16:30PM), Afternoon shifts (16:30-01:30AM) rotating every 2 months
What you'll be doing:
- Liaise with players on account related issues, resolving problems and ensuring high levels of customer care;
- Analyse customer deposits and account categories, to prevent fraud, correct errors and resolve problems;
- Analyse records of Affiliate accounts, to ascertain whether there are any irregularities;
- Suggest improvements to procedures and systems, in the interests of fraud prevention and customer care;
- Investigate financial irregularities on accounts;
- Work with colleagues in other departments to resolve account-related issues and prevent fraud;
- Help maintain quality control and customer care through analysis of player contact;
- Investigate risk issues relating to third party processors;
- Check gaming history.
What we need from you:
- Experience in the Risk division (6 months+) or in Customer Service (1 year+);
- Sound knowledge of the different aspects of Risk work including Online Payments or Financial Services knowledge;
- Ability to identify subtle fraud and abuse patterns;
- Sound and demonstrable experience with fraud analysis and investigations;
- Fluent in Dutch language and English at business level;
- Command of another language is a plus;
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively deliver feedback;
- Ability to perform well under tight deadlines within a dynamic environment;
- Very good command of Microsoft office tools;
- Proven aptitude to work in a team, as well as guide and influence others;
- Strong logical reasoning skills with an analytical approach;
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Аbility to work from home for a while
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Awareness of e-fraud
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Self-development and learning leave (2 additional days)
- Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sport activities, food vouchers;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team building activities.
Ready to get involved?
Bring your energy to Entain and you’ll be in the mix from the start.
Please note that the process of the recruitment, including tests and interview, will be held online.