Описание на длъжността
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
The role in a nutshell:
Bring your customer-first attitude to Entain as a Customer Service associate with Hungarian language.
The sheer pace and power of the live events and entertainment you’ll be part of has to be experienced to be believed. Play a vital role at the world’s largest sports betting and gaming company. You’ll be in the thick of the action, making sure our VIP customers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience, every day. For the good of entertainment.
Our portfolio of betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry, such as PartyPoker, PartyCasino, bwin, Ladbrokes, and Coral.
We’ve a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity.
We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously.
We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly.
Our business is fun, and we have a friendly, fast paced, multicultural working environment. Moreover, we reward big: great remuneration package, private medical insurance, comprehensive training, flexible working times, and great learning and development opportunities.
Working hours: Morning (08:00-17:00 PM) and Afternoon shifts (16:00-01:00AM) rotating on monthly basis
What you'll be doing:
What we need from you:
- Taking care of customers' enquiries via chat, email and phone, assessing individual problems and taking appropriate action to ensure that customer needs are met;
- Reporting on system bugs and general problems experienced by the customers to the specialised departments or CS Management;
- Escalates suspicious customer activities – to the CS Management and Compliance Department;
- Maintain in depth knowledge about products and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Fluency in Hungarian;
- English language skills to business standard;
- The ability to perform well in a challenging environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Basic knowledge of Windows OS and MS Office applications; good typing skills;
- Availability and willingness to work on morning and afternoon shifts
- Ability to work on a hybrid working model
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Self-development and learning leave (2 additional days)
- Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sport activities, food vouchers;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team building activities.
Ready to get involved?
Bring your energy to Entain and you’ll be in the mix from the start.
Please note that the process of the recruitment, including tests and interview, will be held online.