Описание на длъжността
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
The role in a nutshell:
The Legal and RG International team within Customer Services is responsible for conducting detailed investigations of International customers to detect potential vulnerable gamblers and working in close collaboration with the AML team. Investigations are conducted to ensure that the customer can legitimately support their levels of play and are protected from gambling harm.
You will mainly be responsible for outbound (potentially inbound) contact of customers, by telephone or other electronic means, in order to address potential Safer Gambling, or Affordability concerns.
You’ll be responsible for handling sensitive customer information and dealing with potentially vulnerable customers in a calm, professional and empathetic manner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting customers to address any potential Safer Gambling or Affordability concerns.
- Deliver outstanding customer service while encouraging the use of Safer Gambling tools or seeking Source of Funds clarifications/evidence.
- Use judgement and analysis to evaluate the customer responses and apply any appropriate controls to mitigate the risk in a timely manner.
- Ensure all necessary actions are taken e.g. loss limits, deposit limits, account closure and maintain a clearly documented audit trail of decision making.
- Handle sensitive information in line with data privacy requirements.
- Share best practice with colleagues and provide ideas to improve processes.
What we need from you:
- Business level of English and German is required.
- Ability to communicate sensitively and calmly, particularly with customers who may be distressed or angry.
- Understanding of Responsible Gambling tools and policy requirements
- Proven track record in delivering high quality work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Practical application of policy directives.
- Evidence of sound judgement and analysis to identify potentially vulnerable customers.
- Previous experience in a Call Center environment.
- Ability to examine problems and strategize for solutions.
- Self-motivated, organized, and highly efficient personality.
- Must be detail orientated and analytical.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Self-development and learning leave (2 additional days)
- Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sport activities, food vouchers;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team building activities.
Ready to get involved?
Bring your energy to Entain and you’ll be in the mix from the start.
Please note that the process of the recruitment, including tests and interview, will be held online.