Devision is a full-service custom software and product development company dedicated to building usable and efficient web and mobile solutions.
For one of our subsidiaries called Adex Energy – a software product development company, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic and hard-working PHP Developer.
Our product is a smart energy solution for management of Distributed Energy Resources that helps monitor, control, forecasting and scheduling of energy resources and consumption.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in backend development using PHP
• Experience with modern frameworks like Zend/Laminas, Symfony, Yii or Laravel
• Good understanding of software architecture and application design patterns
• Experience with relational databases and data modeling
• Proactive personality, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to work in a team
• Fluent English
Nice to have:
• Experience with Angular 2+
• Development, deployment and maintenance of software components and solutions
• Defining tasks and giving time estimates
• Write clean, maintainable code and provide comprehensive documentation, good test coverage, and improve code quality
• Participate in code reviews, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing
• Work closely with a team of product owners & developers using Agile development
• Fast recruitment process
• Flexible working time
• Additional vacation days (20+)
• Additional health insurance (incl. Dental care)
• Personal allowance to set up a cozy office at home
• Baby Bonus (A financial boost if you have a baby whilst in the company)
• Multisport card (Fully covered)
• Friendly and collaborative environment in a team of young and enthusiastic professionals
• Opportunity to make an impact in a flat hierarchy structure and management fine-tuned towards software delivery and best practices
• Paid certifications, tickets for conferences, English language courses
• Offsite events/ team buildings/ retreats
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The personal data that Devision collects and stores in this form is for the sole purpose of replying to your current request for information. This data will not be shared with anyone outside Devision and we will not use it for marketing or other purposes without your explicit consent.