We are Yettel!
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria.
We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
CLM Specialist manages customer bases and the relative to them direct marketing programs and supports business decisions with deep understanding of the lifecycle of Yettel's customers, their needs and possible next best offers.
Builds use cases based on the insights of the user base and segmentation based on various types of data. Examine the value potential among the segments,and suggests, and creates campaigns related to the company's services and products portfolio.
Generates and structure campaign backlog based on strategic roadmaps and business expectations.
Our perfect match has analytical mindset, background and interest in customer base development, as well as personalized campaigns definition and execution.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Maximizing profitability of a dedicated group of customers by performing analysis that triggers campaign ideas backed with financial rational.
• Own the use-case roadmap
• Propose campaign ideas (considering the rationale and P&L) for initiatives in line with our objectives.
• Suggest mechanics and improvements to maximize profitably of already running campaigns
• Develop backlog into an actionable roadmap,
• Understands technical feasibility, evaluates business channel readiness and profitability potential.
• Actively participate in campaign design – customer segmentation definition, campaign triggers, offers developing, mechanics, execution channel, communication, campaign ambitions setting ,communication and reporting.
• Cross team cooperation
We expect from you:
• Ability to initiate, drive and complete tasks you are responsible for.
• Experience within Business Analysis, Direct Marketing, Marketing Automation, Marketing preferably in the telecommunications sector or other service sectors.
• Very good knowledge of the telecommunications industry
• Analytical skills and ability to work with large data sets
• Ability to develop and get knowledge in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work in cross functional enviroment and meet the deadlines
• Self-driven and team player
• Solid knowledge of English (Written & Verbal)
• Proficiency with MS Office package
• University degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or other relevant field
Challenge yourself! Discover new opportunities!
Over its 20 years history on the Bulgarian market, the company has built a strong track record as a pioneer in wireless and beyond, launching Bulgaria’s first commercial 4G network in 2015, the first VoLTE service in 2018 and paving the way for the development of 5G with the country’s first 5G network test. Yettel’s sector-leading approach to infrastructure has won four consecutive Best in Test certificates awarded by the global gold-standard benchmarking organization umlaut.
Today, Yettel Bulgaria employs more than 1800 people, operates more than 180 retail stores, with its mobile network covering more than 99% of the Bulgarian population.
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with information about next steps of our selection process.
Applicants are treated with strict confidentiality following the applicable personal data protection legislation.