Описание на длъжността
We are a group of software engineers dedicated to building complex software solutions and digital products for international corporations and startUps with passion for innovation and Open Source technologies. Our expertise ranges from Consulting, UI/UX Design, Web, Mobile and Cloud technologies to Internet of Things and AI/Machine Learning.
For one of our cross-functional teams we are seeking to hire an enthusiastic and hard-working C/C++ Developer.
A leading hosting platform to run, automate and grow applications, websites and hosting businesses. The platform is running on more than 384,000 servers, automating 11M+ websites and 15M+ mail boxes. Available in more than 32 languages across 140 countries, 50% of the top 100 service providers worldwide.
This solution has simplified the lives of SysAdmins and SMBs since the early 2000’s and continues to add value across multiple cloud services. The hosting platform effectively enables application developers by providing access to a simple and more secure web infrastructure.
- Write a new code and maintain existing functionality written in C, C++, Python and Bash programming languages (integrations with Linux subsystems)
- Automate the build and deploy phases, prepare RPM/deb packages and cloud images (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Assist and collaborate with support department, analyze and solve complex issues
- Develop the new auxiliary services and maintain existing ones
- 2+ years of experience in software development for Linux using C/C++ (STL, Boost) or Python
- Linux systems administration experience and knowledge of development toolchain
- Team work experience (Git, code reviews, issue tracker)
- Understanding of network basis and protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, IMAP/POP3, DNS
- Understanding of Linux principles and internals
- Fluent English
Would be nice if you have an experience with:
- Hosting related Linux administration experience: Apache, nginx, MySQL, Postfix, Dovecot, Docker
- Practical experience with RDBMS: MySQL, SQLite
- Practical experience with PHP, Go, SQL
- Fast recruitment process
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible working time
- Additional vacation days (20+)
- Health & Dental additional insurance
- Personal allowance to set up a cozy office at home
- Baby Bonus (A financial boost if you have a baby whilst in the company)
- Multisport card (Fully covered)
- Friendly and collaborative environment in a team of young and enthusiastic professionals
- Versatile and interesting projects for renowned brands and international clients
- Opportunity to make an impact in a flat hierarchy structure and management fine-tuned towards software delivery and best practices
- Contributing to open source projects
- Paid certifications, tickets for conferences, English language courses
- Offsite events/ team buildings/ retreats
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The personal data that Devision collects and stores in this form is for the sole purpose of replying to your current request for information. This data will not be shared with anyone outside Devision and we will not use it for marketing or other purposes without your explicit consent.