Описание на длъжността
Advance your career in an international retail company which values аre results, dynamic and integrity. The high level of engagement of all 6000 employees in Bulgaria is the main factor for our success. We can offer you diversity of responsibilities as well as the opportunity to contribute with your skillset.
- Creation and development of complex statistical data and forecasting models in the retail food trading
- Processing of mass data as a basis for the analyses
- Independent transformation of the business issues into quantitative analyses
- Preparation of business analyses, deriving recommendations for the management and receiver-oriented results formatting
- Consulting and training of the international controlling departments in the fields of Data science and Statistics
- Competitive remuneration and attractive social benefits package: 200 BGN monthly food vouchers, additional health insurance and sport card
- 21 days annual paid leave, increasing vacation time with tenure and possibility to have till 3 months unpaid Sabbatical after at least 5 years of experience at Kaufland
- Standard working hours and good work-life balance
- Various development opportunities in an international company, regular trainings and feedback sessions and possibility to take part in internal initiatives and corporate events
- Gift packages provided by the company for child`s birth, 1st school day for the students of our colleagues and Christmas
- Higher university degree in business mathematics, computer science with a focus on data science, statistics or in a comparable field (e.g. Business Analytics, Econometrics, Physics
- Very good programming skills in R and/or Python and methodological knowledge in Data mining and Statistics
- Preferably experience in Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, SQL)
- Fluent German and English language skills are required
- Experience in an international company will be considered as an advantage
Your application will be treated with strictest confidentiality. The personal information that you agree to share with us is processed in accordance with the law on Protection of personal data and used solely to serve the needs of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to a face to face interview.
Your contact person from the Recruitment department:
Observing the spelling and orthography of the Bulgarian language, only the masculine gender is used in the text, and by this, of course, we mean persons of all genders.