Описание на длъжността
We are Yettel!
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria.
We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
Work with Internal SAP team members and key users to assess and elaborate business requirements and build technical solutions.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Develop new functionalities/transactions.
- Create the required development and support technical documentation.
- Coordinate technical aspects of operations such as analyzing and solving problems in the production systems, making enhancements to existing functionality, and fixing bugs in the applications.
- Participate in the process for system integration and development of integration layers with other systems.
- Provide expertise for troubleshooting and performance issues.
- Adheres to SAP development standards, guidelines, and best practices.
We expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of experience with SAP development
- Experience in ALE/IDOC, RFC-enabled function modules, BAPI, ABAP Query, SAP forms (PDF forms, Sap scripts).
- Experience with Fiori apps and Web Dynpro applications.
- Good knowledge in ABAP procedural and object-oriented programming, ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports (ALV & Classical), Function Modules, Dialog Programming.
- Strong understanding and expertise in the following SAP applications / modules: FI/CO, MM, SD, PI/PO
- Knowledge about web services and ABAP integration with other systems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Very good command of English
- Integrity and reliability
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with information about next steps of our selection process.
Applicants are treated with strict confidentiality following the applicable personal data protection legislation.