Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
BC Industries is the local leg of direct foreign investment and asset management company, currently developing one of the largest Integrated Entertainment Resorts in the country.
We are looking for a HR Director to develop and lead the HR team and shape our employer brand strategy. We are seeking an ambitious candidate who will be responsible for the effective implementation of sound recruitment practices, policies, activities and administration in order to meet BC Industries EOOD’s manpower requirements needed to ensure its current and future success. The HR Director’s role will be to ensure our company attracts, hires, develops, and retains qualified employees. The candidate will be responsible to grow the current team of 30+ employees to 1,000+ employees.
The position will be part of our Corporate Department located in our headquarters in Doctor’s Garden District and will report directly to the Deputy Managing Director of the Company. Frequently traveling and staying in Svilengrad where the Resort is located is required.
Performs initial HR and organizational design audit.
• Effectively manages the HR team.
• Designs and implements policies and procedures that support the effective performance of the operations of all departments and functions.
• Forecasts staffing needs.
• Performs functions and job design.
• Prepares the recruitments strategy and drives its effective and timely implementation.
• Develop compensation and benefits plans.
• Forecasts, prepares and monitors HR budget.
• Design effective onboarding sessions and processes for new recruits.
• Ensures the employee records are current and accurate
• Monitor HR metrics (e.g., turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
• Designing accountability mechanisms and performance reviews.
• Designs and directs training programs
• Supporting employee development; organize learning and development programs.
• Enhancing job satisfaction and oversees overall employment needs.
• Promotes a healthy work environment.
• Ensure employees’ requests and needs are addressed in a timely manner
• Advises senior management wherever required to ensure the proper functioning of the
• Dealing with employee grievances and disputes, and offboarding.
• Host events for the employees to keep the workplace engaging.
• Performs periodic reviews and prepares observations for future policy making reference.
• Frequently reports on their performance.
• Frequently attends committee meetings and meetings with other department directors,
experts, senior management and stakeholders to ensure 360 degrees understanding of the organization’s needs and challenges.
• Adequately plans their work in accordance with management instructions and overall company needs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
BC Group of Companies is formed of several entitles managing a privately held investment portfolio with the main project entity being BC Industries, developing an Integrated Casino Hotel in Kapitan Andreevo, currently under construction. Its main business function is the operation of land-based casino. The Group is developing a portfolio of functions in support and in of the main project. Given the location of the main project, the Job Holder will be asked to travel to location from time to time, for which all costs will be covered, but the job does not require permanent relocation.
Other Qualifications and Experience:
What we offer:
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English - TAO: Irina Stoyanova
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.