Описание на длъжността
KPMG IT Service OOD is an IT service provider with a mission to digitalize the core business of the KPMG network member firms and their clients. We employ more than 400 people in Sofia and deliver the full spectrum of IT services to our clients, including SAP solutions, Software Engineering, Application & Platform Operations, Cloud and Infrastructure.
As part of our multicultural SAP Consulting team, you will advise our internal and external clients on the design, implementation and support of Finance IT processes around global transformation projects.
You are an experienced professional, who can communicate clearly and concisely. You are able to take responsibility and are willing to invest time and effort to achieve the set goals. You are someone with deep understanding of business processes and IT trends, who aims at translating ideas into action.
- Cooperation with other KPMG business and IT departments, when delivering SAP solutions to internal and external KPMG global clients
- Contribute to further development of Integration guidelines and architecture for Integration Patterns based on SOA, REST/OData APIs, Event driven integrations.
- Support evaluation of new technology platforms for Integration requirements
- Independent supervision of the individual project phases through the achievement of milestones and proactive actions.
What you bring in:
- University degree in Computer Science/Business Informatics or a comparable field of study.
- 5+ years in integration of SAP and Non-SAP applications via SAP or Non-SAP middleware tools.
- Minimum of 2 Implementation project experience with integration to SAP S/4 HANA.
- Hands-on experience with PI/PO integration
- Configuration and implementation of PI/PO adapter types (IDoc, RFC, JDBC, File, SOAP, WS, JMS, HTTP, REST and Proxy)
- Experience with SAP AIF and SAP CPI would be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a top talent team
- Attractive remuneration
- Build кnowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity for continuous training, learning and certification
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Work on challenging projects with clients in various industries around the globe
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free public transport card
- Free sports facilities card
- Hybrid working policy