бул. „Евлоги и Христо Георгиеви“, Sofia, Bulgaria
We are looking for a proactive and result-oriented marketing operations expert who is eager to join our youth-oriented business – a pioneer and market leader in its field that encourages a “head in the sky, feet on the ground” approach in employees.
He/she will be part of a small dedicated team pursuing diverse objectives – boosting the awareness of Integral services, attracting new customers, stimulating community building.
In driving projects for education abroad, language courses and work & travel programs, our new teammate will collaborate actively with both external stakeholders (such as partnering education institutions, media and brands) and internal ones (all functions in the organization - digital marketing, design, event, sales and finance).
Their typical tasks will include:
• End-to-End Campaign Management: Steering all stages of various marketing activities and events, both virtual and face-to-face –planning, execution, analysis and performance measurement
• Content Marketing: Creating blog-type articles for webpages, mailing campaigns, short ads
• Juggling various tools for direct mailing, social media, web analytics
• Sales Support: creating and managing the production of collateral in digital and print formats – brochures, leaflets, presentations, etc.
• Social media: Posting and supporting online community management
• Conducting market and competitive research, analyzing client satisfaction surveys and preparing rating reports
• Team coaching and building
The requirements are:
• University degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field of study
• At least 4 years of proven relevant experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns and activities
• A clear level of comfort with digital and offline marketing channels
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Excellent literacy in Bulgarian and English language
• A keen eye for detail
What we offer:
• An opportunity to join an adventurous business environment and market products to a cool young demographic
• The chance to drive exciting projects in an honest, expert and purpose-driven team
• Office with a central location, proximity to public transport and a fantastic top-floor terrace view