This role uses analytical skills, business knowledge, and good communication skills in the effective implementation and maintenance of the Supply Chain Data in a global enterprise. It is related, but not limited to SAP.
• Analyses and validates provided business data;
• Creates Material master data in the respective SAP instance;
• Supports the line manager in establishing processes and procedures for Supply Chain Data Management within the SAP instance;
• Provides trainings to the main stakeholders;
• Creates technical documentation, if needed;
• Processes Data requests and liaises with the respective Departments or answering Master Data requests in accordance with the business requirements in terms of timelines and accuracy;
• Ensures adherence to the Supply Chain Data Management procedures throughout the whole company
• Drives process change;
• Responsible for ensuring highest data quality, integrity, and adherence to master data standards.
• Degree or equivalent - preferably a scientific- pharma, biology, chemistry, etc., an IT or a business management discipline. Just graduated are also welcome;
• Very good oral and written English communication skills;
• Understanding of business stream processes;
• Understanding of Master Data maintenance- desirable, but not mandatory;
• Critical thinking, analytical skills and business acumen needed to make decisions, solve problems;
• Time management, self-organization skills;
• SAP experience- desirable, but not mandatory ;
• Microsoft tools knowledge- Excel and Word- desirable, but not mandatory;
• Details oriented with emphasis on accuracy and consistency;
• Curiosity and wiliness to learn fast;
• Teamwork, ability to work in a multi-cultural and cross-functional team.
• Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company and the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria
• Competitive remuneration bound with performance
• Additional healthcare insurance
• Transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours and option to work from home as per the company policy
• Opportunity for development
Teva Pharmaceuticals is one of the world's largest generic pharmaceutical companies, with the richest portfolio in the generics industry - over 1,800 products. Teva in Bulgaria (until the end of 2020 working under the name Actavis) is the largest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria in terms of production capacity and number of employees. Teva in Bulgaria occupies leading positions in sales in packaging of medicines. The company in Bulgaria employs nearly 1,700 employees.
All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.