• Responsible for the transport arrangements and coordination of “none must win” Launch deliveries assigned to ILC transport team
• Road optimizer functions. Identifies opportunities within the road freight to create consolidated trips where operational efficiencies and therefore, cost reductions can be achieved
• Creates transport bookings in the TCC tracking system, coordinates and monitors their execution via Teva Control Center (TCC) on a daily basis.
• When required creates requests for new transport lanes set up in the TCC tracking system.
• Proactively informs the customers about the timeline of the deliveries and possible transport costs
• Collects PODS from the system within the standard time frame and provides them to the customers upon request.
• Strictly follows the agreed TCC SLI booking guideline to successfully book the shipments “right first time”
• Solves standard logistics issues with minimum supervision of the direct manager.
• When needed takes part in the logistics initiatives and/or projects assigned to the team and completes the tasks within the deadline.
• Analyses all available transport options cost versus lead-time and provides the optimal solution to the customer within acceptable timeframe.
• Demonstrates the highest level of service and quality
• Address any transport/logistics concerns and resolve issues relating to his/her area of expertise with minimum supervision.
• Responsible for training new colleagues when required/needed.
• Assumes a multi-role in the team and/or has distinctive functional expertise and knowledge in the related area
• Participates in and/or initiates cross-functional projects and/or provides expert advice and recommendations related to the specific area
• Checks and validates setup, procedures, instructions in the related area
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent – preferably business management discipline
• Advanced knowledge of the specifics in the transportation business
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the department or in a similar position
• Proven project management skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good communication skills, paying attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
• Proven dedication, initiative and continuously delivered good results
• Excellent command of English language
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
• ERP experience - SAP or other business management system
• Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company and the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria
• Competitive remuneration bound with performance
• Additional healthcare insurance
• Transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours and option to work from home as per the company policy
• Opportunity for development
Teva Pharmaceuticals is one of the world's largest generic pharmaceutical companies, with the richest portfolio in the generics industry - over 1,800 products. Teva in Bulgaria (until the end of 2020 working under the name Actavis) is the largest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria in terms of production capacity and number of employees. Teva in Bulgaria occupies leading positions in sales in packaging of medicines. The company in Bulgaria employs nearly 1,700 employees.
All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.