Описание на длъжността
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin, and Coral.
Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
The role in a nutshell:
Technical Compliance offers Internal and External services relating to Compliance, Standards, Regulations and Information Security to ensure alignment of our Technology offering with the obligations that the organization is exposed to. These requirements come mainly from the Regulatory Compliance team but are also defined by other stakeholders such as Finance, Payments, Marketing, etc.
This is a junior role for a person who has a good understanding of IT and is looking to start developing a career in Cybersecurity. The role will focus on back-office administration to support the current team in meeting its responsibilities.
The role will have good exposure to all elements of information security and responsibilities will expand with experience. To start, the focus will be on administering the third-party vendor process to assist Technical Compliance Experts with evaluating other companies’ security controls.
What you'll be doing:
- Come to terms with all relevant Cybersecurity methodologies and terminology
- Act as the first point of contact for Third Party Supplier Reviews
- Establish relationships with internal business sponsors and key stakeholders to ensure status visibility on Third Party Supplier Reviews
- Reviewing Security Compliance documentation (ISO27001 Certs, PCI AOC, SOC reports, etc)
- Identifying possible improvements for vendor management process flows
- Identifying and escalating vendor management issues
- Assisting the Technical Compliance Experts with onsite IT and security audits such as ISO27001, PCI DSS
- Driving technical compliance checks and raising awareness of technical compliance requirements within the group
- Maintain and communicate the Technical Compliance Calendar.
What we need from you:
- Good technical knowledge of IT systems
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Customer-oriented person, with the ability to educate a non-technical audience
- Process-driven and delivery focused
- Eagerness to learn and adapt
- Project management skills
- Experience in the following areas: IT, Risk Management, Product
- Previous experience dealing with Vendor Management
- Online Gaming compliance experience
- Regulatory and industry standards work: ISO27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR, NIST etc.
- Basic Application Security Knowledge
- Relevant professional qualifications will be considered, although not a requirement.
- With the capacity to display initiative as part of a very strong Technology Governance team, this position plays a key role in ensuring the continued alignment of our Technology department with business objectives.
- The Candidate should be able to think laterally; suggest process improvements; drive results; Confident with other team members and be able to engage with Vendor third parties to ensure Entain’s' data and confidentiality is maintained to the highest of security standards.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Self-development and learning leave (2 additional days)
- Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sports activities, food vouchers;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team building activities.
What the process looks like:
- Apply and your CV will be reviewed by one of our Talent Acquisition Partners
- Phone screening call with our Talent Acquisition Partner
- 30-minute online assessment
- 1st interview with the team manager
- 2nd interview with Director and other stakeholders
- Offer and Celebrations!