Описание на длъжността
Linamar Light Metals Ruse EOOD is part of the Canadian corporation LINAMAR and is specialized in the manufacture of complex cast aluminum components for the automotive industry. For its production plant, based in Ruse, the company is looking for motivated and responsible people for the position:
- Supervise accounting team and all related activities in accordance with the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation, the IFRS standards and the accounting policy of the company
- Ensure tax compliance and VAT declarations, statistical information to be submitted in due time
- Ensure monthly financial statements to be completed timely and accurately
- Assist with internal and external audit procedures
- Review and ensure proper supporting documentation is available for payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash receipts, journal entries, etc.
- Prepare account reconciliations in accordance with company policy
- Balancing and reconciliation of Intergroup transactions
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Good level in English – writing and speaking
- Experience on a similar position – at least 3 years, in an international company is advantage
- Experience with an ERP system
- Must thrive in a fast-paced multitasking environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive customer service oriented
- Ability to work in a fully computerized environment
The company offers:
- Opportunity to work and develop in a dynamic environment for a growing multinational production company
- Competitive remuneration
- New employee bonus, 450 BGN
- Attractive bonus system, up to 27% from the gross remuneration
- Summer and winter bonus, 500 BGN each
- Bonus for length of service in the company 1000 BGN
- Food vouchers 200 BGN per month
- Sports card
- Provided transportation in the town.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your CV: [email protected].
The personal data provided by you will be protected within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Law.