This position is ultimately organizationally and functionally subordinated to the Global Head of Compliance Audit within the Global Internal Audit Group.
This role will be tasked with assisting the team leaders within Compliance Audit with independently and objectively evaluating Teva’s global compliance programs, which consist of controls, policies, and procedures to ensure they are properly designed, operating effectively and minimizing the organizations risk; inclusive of compliance with regional codes, laws and regulations.
• Responsible for assisting the overall Global Internal Audit department in the establishment of a program for compliance and financial auditing based upon direction from Global Head of Compliance Audit.
• Responsible for the performance of audit procedures in accordance with the annual compliance internal audit work plan or at the direction of the Global Head of Compliance Audit or Compliance Audit team leaders.
• Responsible for the design and delivery of meaningful, accurate and effective presentations to local, regional and global senior management and ensure follow-up on any areas that require corrective action. This role is also responsible for the performance of ongoing follow-up of the implementation of the recommendations of the auditor’s reports and shall draw the attention of the general management of the country being audited for delays in the rectification of deficiencies that have been found in the past.
• Serve as subject matter expert and provide expertise and advice to regional business partners regarding compliance and financial issues. Partner with regional Legal, Finance, and Global Compliance, in carrying out compliance and financial audit activities.
• Develops and maintains productive team-oriented client, staff, and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings. Represent Global Internal Audit on organizational project teams and at management meetings.
• Works independently with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related business discipline (i.e. law, criminal or forensic sciences, IT, etc.).
• Minimum of five (5) years of full-time experience in internal audit, external audit, law or Compliance.
• Big 4 Accounting Firm, and/or international Compliance experience with emphasis on Compliance specific to PhRMA Code and FCPA including Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery, and experience within Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry.
• Professional certification (i.e. CPA, CMA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CRMA, CRISC, CSA, etc.) Other certifications in related field are also a plus.
• Advanced skills in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating risk, drawing logical conclusions and presentation of results.
• Knowledge of and skill in applying audit principles and practices, preferred business practices and concepts, and common indicators of fraud; in global operations within the pharmaceutical industry.
• Ability to travel extensively internationally (approx. 25%)
• Proficiency in English. Additional language skills a plus.
• Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company and the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria
• Competitive remuneration bound with performance
• Additional healthcare insurance
• Transportation allowance and additional flexible benefits
• Flexible working hours and option to work from home as per the company policy
• Opportunity for development