We are Yettel!
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria.
We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
Digital Campaign Coordinator is responsible for leading and optimizing the process of preparation, execution, optimization and delivery of digital marketing campaigns for specific products. Dedicated to company digital marketing activities, including all online media campaigns, with the goal to create effective communication that grows preference for the product and sales increase.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with product owners, MarCom, digital marketing, Analytics, online sales, and customer experience team, while acting also as a direct point of contact with media agency
- Own the process of media planning coordination, the performance of digital media creatives, digital analytics, and insights for assigned products
- Analyze and provide constant insights on paid, earned and owned digital efforts. Turn insights into recommendations and identify responsible teams to work on improvements. Act as project manager for improvements implementation
- Identify gaps and opportunities to boost growth through digital channels, focus on digital media
- Prepare all necessary media and sales/leads performance reports and insight to web and product teams - funnels, dashboards, channel attribution reports, media campaign reports
- Monitor user journeys, and CX success, drop-ff rates, user behavior in Yettel App and e-shop in order to suggest improvements.
- Competitive analysis
- Organizes campaigns and drives performance content that enhances Yettel’s product image and drives website traffic
- Communicates with third parties providing online consulting, and organizes outsourcing of digital creative elements
- Proactively participate in generating ideas for campaigns optimization
We expect from you:
- University degree in Marketing, Advertising, communications or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Working proficiency with advertising platforms such as Meta, and Google. Knowledge of programmatic advertising and direct media buying
- At least intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience handling external partners – agencies, vendors.
- Up to date with current digital trends
- Positive approach to problem-solving and challenges
- Flexible to accommodate change and adapt to the market & company needs
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and in written)
- Ability to work well on cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Loyal, hardworking and dedicated
- Must be a flexible, energetic person with initiative.
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
Challenge yourself! Discover new opportunities!
Over its 20 years history on the Bulgarian market, the company has built a strong track record as a pioneer in wireless and beyond, launching Bulgaria’s first commercial 4G network in 2015, the first VoLTE service in 2018 and paving the way for the development of 5G with the country’s first 5G network test. Yettel’s sector-leading approach to infrastructure has won four consecutive Best in Test certificates awarded by the global gold-standard benchmarking organization umlaut.
Today, Yettel Bulgaria employs more than 1800 people, operates more than 180 retail stores, with its mobile network covering more than 99% of the Bulgarian population.
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with information about next steps of our selection process.
Applicants are treated with strict confidentiality following the applicable personal data protection legislation.