Описание на длъжността
We are Yettel!
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria.
We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
Provide technical assistance and know-how for evaluation, design and planning of security solutions. Collaborate on the technical definitions and enforce implementation of technical security controls and requirements for cloud-based systems, infrastructure and solutions in the corporate and productive environments in order to protect data against unauthorized, accidental or deliberate modification or disclosure.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Working with Information security teams and business divisions to achieve alignment between information security requirements and business objectives
- Design and provide implementation patterns of security controls throughout solution delivery lifecycle
- Design and develop generic security patterns and guidelines to enable applications stay compliant by integrating security in Application Development and DevOps processes and CI/CD pipelines from early stages of the lifecycle
- Evaluate and on-board security tools such as RASP, WAF, SAST, vulnerability and open source scanning and automated remediations into the Security DevOps life cycle for multiple technological stacks
- Contribute in developing features within internally developed Information Security tools, and integrate those tools into the DevOps pipelines.
- Drive continuous improvement of security in both the DevOps pipelines and processes, and to the Information Security tools, services, and processes
We expect from you:
- Experience working in an agile, DevOps/SecDevOps environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or other related engineering fields
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in either:
- Software Engineering role.
- Security role handling on-premise and cloud infrastructures.
- Experience with security testing at scale by building and implementing static and dynamic analysis tools, integrating security into CI/CD workflows for everyday deployments
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, AWS technological stack, Containerization, and modern application stack
- Certifications like AWS Certified Security, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) or GIAC Cloud Security Automation (GCSA) would be considered as a significant advantage
- Experience in continuously improving infrastructure security posture and operations
- Basic scripting and experience with automation platforms is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with information about next steps of our selection process.
Applicants are treated with strict confidentiality following the applicable personal data protection legislation.