Who we are:
Headquartered in California, UST has more than 30 offices in 70+ countries worldwide. With our more than 28 000+ employees working around the world, we’re creating end-to-end digital transformations for our clients’ organizations. We help enterprise leaders across the world realize their vision.
We dive deep into various industries and our team in Bulgaria exists since 2018. It consists of hands-on 20 engineers dedicated to different clients' projects. We are operating as a Professional Service organization, being Consultants who are fully integrated into our clients' organizations and act as part of their teams.
What we look for:
A Middle Quality Assurance Engineer who will be participating in projects for medical web application and trusted clinical technology and evidence-based solutions that drive effective decision-making and outcomes across healthcare. Our partner is a product American international company that serving legal professionals in law firms, General Counsel offices and corporate legal departments with data-driven decision-making tools. For the project the team is specializing in clinical effectiveness, learning, research and safety.
The role looks like:
• Creation, review, scheduling and execution of automated and manual testing from definition through development/test to deployment phases;
• Evaluation of requirements and design of documents;
• Close work with Product Owners, Developers and QAs to contribute to the testing strategy for projects;
• Active contribution to Scrum team artefacts and ceremonies;
• Creation and updating all sorts of documentation related to the quality assurance and testing functions;
• Regular discussion about the testing progress with other departments;
• Follow the tracking for the new/ updated requirements in the project and modifying testing artefacts.
Skills and experience required:
• 2+ years previous experience in software quality assurance as an automation and manual QA;
• Capable of understanding code written in Java/Python/C# of web applications;
• Experience with automation both frontend and backend;
• Experience and knowledge in SQL;
• Experience with Performance testing tools;
• Hands-on experience with bug-tracking systems (Jira, TFS or others)
• Great attitude and communication skills;
• Good communication level in English (both verbal and in writing).
Any experience and knowledge in the following will be considered as advantages:
• Experience in API and UI testing;
• Experience in building frameworks for test automation (Cucumber/Junit/TestNG/Selenium WebDriver/REST Assured)
• Knowledge in workflow of the Scrum Framework;
• Work experience with Jenkins or similar CI tool;
• Experience with version control systems (Git is preferable).
• 25 days of paid annual leave;
• Allocated budget for benefits - а fantastic option to tailor your benefits on a monthly basis and to choose what they can be. You can choose from food & fuel vouchers, gift vouchers, public transport cards, taxi / SPARK / Hobo scooters vouchers, sports activities, donations for different causes and others;
• Puzl co-working space;
• Healthcare package, incl. Life insurance;
• Remote work on projects;
• Flexible working conditions, according to the project;
• Free access to several training platforms with a comprehensive catalogue of trainings;
• Development in our Center of Excellence where you could participate in several projects inside the company;
• International environment;
• Rewarding referral program;
• А company with a variety of global CSR activities;
• Transparent hiring process, with a short time of response;
• Appreciation and encouragement of any idea brought to the table;
• A company oriented towards the newest IT technologies and trends;